Nuwara Eliya Bungalows ? Choose the Right Accommodation for Your Next Holiday
Are you thinking of taking a holiday? To make sure a memorable and fun trip, there’re a lot of things that you must do before leaving that will include ensuring that you have done all travel documents, and packing all things that you want for your activities you will do and have enough budget. Apart from that, you need to choose the perfect place to live in your holiday destination. But, with a wide range of options available, from cottages or bungalows to penthouses in the popular destinations of Sri Lanka, the selection process is very challenging. With this said, you must base your choice on the type of the holiday that you are taking.
Have A Visit To Nuwara Eliya
In Sri Lanka’s central highlands, one can experience fresh air, clear waterfalls and lush tea plantations. The accommodation at Nuwara Eliya is the highly sought after destination for local and foreign holidaymakers both. Nuwara is known as “Little England in Sri Lanka” for the wonderful colonial architecture, plenty of green trees, misty mountains and lakes. Nuwara Eliya is the city that is well surrounded by the mountains and the forest cover on 1,868 meters above the sea level and mist cover gives this place the rich and green look to grass and trees every year.
Nuwara Eliya Climate
The cool climate and splendorous nature make Nuwara Eliya holiday a perfect place for any kind of activities, with temperatures ranging around 14c – 21 every year around and going down to 7c – 12c during December & January is the must visit place in Sri Lanka that will make your holiday very memorable.
Many Guest Houses and Hotels are accessible in Nuwara Eliya. Selecting the right place where you can stay is challenging, as Guest Houses might offer you the cheapest rates with the improper living conditions and some can overcharge you for services that they offer.
Activities around Nuwara Eliya
- Pidurutalagala (highest point in Sri Lanka)
- Sripadaya view at Nuwara Eliya
- Walking over recreational areas
- Water Sports in Lake
- Victoria Park
- Nuwara Eliya Horse Ridding and race course
- World’s end
- Botanical Garden Haggala
- St. Claire falls
- Devon falls
- Some Evidence of Ravana at Ravana Goda ( Nuwara Eliya) · Village names such as Seetha Eliya, Ravana Ella etc
About Nuwara Eliya Bungalows
The 4 bedroom Nuwara Eliya bungalows come with needed facilities to spend your memorable holiday. It has a spacious garden that overlooks sweeping views of misty hills & Gregory lake. The spacious living space is well equipped with TV with the satellite channel feed. The BBQ grill is there without any charge for the guests.
Accommodation of the Nuwara Eliya Bungalows
- The bungalow consists of four-bed rooms. Heaters are provided.
- The master bedroom will sleep around 4 people in their 2 double beds.
- Bedroom 2 – Sleeps four people in their two double beds and equipped with TV with the local channels.
- Bedroom 3 – Sleeps four people in their 2 double beds and equipped with the TV and local channels.
- Bedroom 5 – Family room – It sleeps five people in two king size beds and one regular double bed with bathroom.